Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gossip Birds...


Overheard at the aviary...

Blanche: You'll never guess what I saw yesterday...

Harriet: Hmmm...? What?

Blanche: I saw Ralph feeding mealworms to Roxanne!

Harriet: {gasp!} But Ralph and Fiona are nesting together!

Blanche: I know. It's terrible.

Harriet: Are you sure it was Ralph? Where did you see them?

Blanche: Yes I'm sure. I was over by the banana tree looking for grubs. I don't think they saw me.

Harriet: I was just at Fiona's yesterday. She says Ralph is such a casanova - bringing her exotic nesting materials! Their nest is quite modern.

Blanche: Well, their nest is going to be the scene of a pecking disaster if Fiona gets wind of this!

Harriet: Ya know, I've rubbed beaks with Roxanne and she's nothing special. What does Ralph see in her?

Blanche: I don't know, but she sure does over extend her wings when she does her mating dance - {rolls eyes} such drama, really!

Harriet: Oh dear, this flock just isn't what it used to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave some love or just say hi...